Sunday, December 30, 2007

amazing grace 4 piece pampering gift set review


amazing grace 4 piece pampering gift set5
LOVE IT!! Try this fragrance, you will love it and others will too. Very clean and light smelling...Great product. Thank you Philosophy!!

Nice set....5
I am pleased I purchased this set. I was pleased at the size of the bottles-- usually you get these tiny little 1.7 oz. things but these were twice that! I also bought the perfumed oil and the combination was just what I was looking for- floral but very soft and clean. After several hours you don't really notice that you have perfume on but it definitely is-- I put on a sweater I had on while I had been wearing it and I smelled this beautiful scent and realized it had lingered even there after several days!

Thank you so much for a fine product.5
My husband surprised me with this gift set and I give it "two thumbs up". Philosophy products are one of my favorites and this is a nice package.

No comments: